Data Management Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job Title: Data Management Coordinator (6-month Fixed Term)
Department: Broadcast Services
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To be responsible within the Broadcast Operations team for creating and managing global titles, inputting metadata into the Chanel Management System (IBMS\WON) for EMEA content. Until all EMEA territories are live on WON the role includes working with the Data Migration team and the Business Analysts to migrate the remaining territories onto WON. Team expert on WON and liaison for relevant projects.
Areas of Responsibility
Key elements and required results of the role
• Create global seasons, specials and movies in CMS
• Manage contracts and rights creation within CMS
• Update and manage the metadata content entry for all assets entered into CMS
• Work closely with Disney Channels EMEA local Programming and Operation teams on managing pan-EMEA Channels content database and coordinate pan-regional and local content input
• Work closely with EMEA CPS team and local programming teams on content launch timelines to ensure timely content input for global content and Multi-Territory Acquisitions in time for the first territory to transmit
• As required working with the CMS teams on UAT, development, workflows and hyper care for CMS and any territories involved
• Managing various SharePoints and Distribution Lists relating to the role including uploading documents and granting user rights:
• IBMS Mirroring SharePoint
• IBMS Audit Sign Off
• Communicate with Disney Channels EMEA local planning teams to insure fullest and correct insertion of the information and metadata into IBMS
• Work with DCVI to coordinate delivery of translations of Descriptive Metadata for all EMEA languages
Areas of Accountability
Who is the individual accountable to, what are they accountable for and what if any budget responsibility do they have
The role is accountable to the Senior Manager, Client Services, New Business & Broadcast Operations EMEA.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
Number of years' experience, Qualifications and People Management experience
• Proficient in following applications: Channel Management Systems preferably IBMS and\or Whats On, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer
• Working and communicating effectively with satellite teams
• Setting up processes for the current systems and any upcoming changes/systems updates
Highlighting the key technical, language and job related skills required
• Ability to coordinate a large amount of information accurately and to deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work towards dead-lines
• Great coordinating skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
Highlighting the key competencies required for each role
• Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
• Manages the needs of diverse stakeholders
• Resolves conflicts effectively
• Communicates Effectively
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
• Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
• Tailors messages appropriately to the audience
• Examines issues from a broad perspective, considering impact beyond immediate scope
• Develops clear and consistent strategies to achieve the vision
• Uses knowledge of the company's products and services to meet customer needs and financial targets
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
• Remains productive despite uncertainty
• Uses technology to facilitate better results
• Keeps commitments
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.