Data Archive Lead Technician
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2020 5:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Data Archive Lead Technician jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Data Archive Lead Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Archive Lead Technician? About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for a Data Archive Lead Technician. This position will manage and direct data for archiving in our digital cinema team and will be located in Burbank, CA.
A Day in the Life in this position would include the following:
• Managing all incoming and outgoing data
• SAN clean-up and archiving
• Ensure security protocols are followed
• Ensure 100% accuracy for all data deliveries
In addition to Data Archive duties, the Data Archive Lead Technician is responsible for:
• Training new employees
• Working with project management to prioritize workload
• Understand and enact new workflows
• Be a point person for technician general questions and troubleshooting
• Be the liaison between development and project management.
What You Bring:
• You are willing to work an overnight shift on the weekend
• You have an understanding of Linux, Unix command line, Mac OS, Windows (including running scripts, and troubleshooting), computer networks, including hardware, protocols and firewalls in a production environment; Can minimally assist Engineering with troubleshooting
• You have an understanding of electronic delivery services (Aspera products, Signiant products, etc)
• You have knowledge of digital cinema workflows, standards, and mastering tools
• You have experience and understanding of anti-piracy measures and the relationship with Security in a Production / Distribution environment.
• You have 1-3 years of experience in data management and the digital cinema industry is preferred.
We also offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.