Dailies Technicians & Operators
Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
We currently have an opening for an Overnight Dailies Technician. This position is available in New York City.
The Dailies team is looking for the next superstar to be part of the team?????
• Log, sync and deliver dailies during shift via using our NLE dailies platforms: OSD and DITV
• Operating NLE systems (Avid, Premiere Pro, Resolve)
• Encoding and transcoding files to client specifics needs from creating H264s, DVDs and other media
• Self-managing your evening's projects to make sure they are delivered on a timely and accurate basis.
• Willingness to be a team player get projects completed.
• Keeping track of emails pertaining to evening projects. Also identifying informing engineering and support staff of any technical errors as well as suggesting improvements and/or upgrades.
• Prepares materials for shipping correctly and carefully, including labeling.
• Completing jobs and/or passing off job accurate notes to other technicians
• Maintain and fostering positive communication with clients and producers
• Perform Deluxe quality control procedures.
• Adhere to Security regarding vaulting materials in safe and secure environment relating to piracy and unauthorized duplications.
• Familiarity with FCP, Avid, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
• Knowledge of the video, film, and production industry an asset.
• Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
• Must have strong problems solving skills and ability to manage workload and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and have confidence in doing so.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts, graveyard shifts, and weekends.
• This position is eligible for overtime.
• Knowledge in the proper handling of all film and digital images a plus.
• A deep hearted desire to be a part of the television and film industry and a willingness to work hard, learn and grow
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. With facilities in Santa Monica, New York, Austin, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Vancouver, London, and San Francisco, our Creative Services businesses offer complete film and digital solutions for production and post-production. Recent projects span across multiple media industries, including feature films, commercials, television, music videos and games. Deluxe's Creative brands include Company 3, Method Studios, Beast Editorial, EFILM, Encore, Level 3 and Rushes.