Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Media Creative Services is looking for a Creative focused Recruiter to join its rapid expanding Creative Services Division in Santa Monica, CA.
Duties and Requirements:
• Previous working experience in the Post Production, VFX or Game industry. Feature, Episodic or Commercial experience is highly desired.
• Previous recruiting experience as a Scheduler, Recruiting Coordinator, or working as an Artist is highly desired.
• solid understanding of Post, Editorial, 3d/2d VFX workflow (ingest/plates, color, editorial, dailies, previs, animation, rigging, modeling, lighting, look dev, dynamics, compositing, conform, finishing, to delivery).
• Understanding of fundamental difference between various working platforms such as Avid, Flame, Maya, Nuke, Smoke, Baselight, DaVinci Resolve.
• Experience looking at various demo reels for different discipline and skill sets.
• Roll calls
• Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction.
• The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and reporting to multiple project managers.
• Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
• The ability to work overtime is necessary.
• Strong client interaction skills with excellent customer service experience with internal and external clients.
• Responsible for all reference checks, offer letters and verbal offers to candidates.
• Help ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / diversity policies.
• Serve as a communication liaison for those individuals involved in the hiring process.
• Utilize a recruiting database for the sourcing and tracking of candidates.
• 2+ years of working experience as a Scheduler, Recruiting Coordinator, or 2d/3d Artist.
Job Type: Full-time
• Scheduler, Recruiting Coordinator, or VFX Artist: 3 years