Coordinator: Content Technology & Ops - T&L: Theatrical - EMEA
Deluxe EntertainmentDeluxe, UK
Full Time Job
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.
The main role of the Trailer Coordinator is to oversee the creation and distribution of dubbed and/or subtitled version trailers, marketing & publicity content of WBPI titles for select EMEA markets across theatrical and non-theatrical business areas. The AdPub Coordinator is responsible for the planning and scheduling of this process with multiple vendors according to placement strategy and the release schedule of the targeted placement or scheduled online/theatrical debuts. They must ensure versioned material is delivered on time, and maintain the high standard of the original WBPI content. They are required to assist in any ad hoc Marketing or Publicity related projects that the department is required to undertake, as well as supporting other departments & divisions where needed. They are expected create purchase orders for work undertaken above, and maintain internal planning & scheduling systems. They are expected to communicate with key stakeholders in sales and marketing providing key information for debuts and theatrical placements. They should be prepared to follow-up and work with finishing and delivering schedules when required.
Relationships & Communication:
Maintains relationships with stakeholders within CTOPS, Regional marketing & Distribution and a key contact for EMEA WB offices and licensees. .
This includes, but is not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients providing expertise and support communicating clearly on all day to day operational activities.
• Co-ordinate activities across WB CTOPS, localization vendors, Anti-piracy, EMEA local offices.
• Providing clear instructions with debut, localization and security directives to local WB offices, dubbing studios for marketing content.
Localization: Assists with planning and implementation of AdPub Localization efforts for EMEA marketing content. Includes, but not limited to:
• Review all trailers, marketing and publicity pieces as they are being finished to gain an understanding of the requirements of each piece. Handle sensitive and confidential material appropriately & securely.
• Weekly calls with the WB Creative in Burbank, Servicing, Sales & Distribution departments (key stakeholders) to discuss delivery schedules, timelines and placement opportunities of upcoming theatrical & online marketing content
• Work with WB local office and vendors to ensure all dubbed and subtitled localization content are delivered and tracked within the agree timelines. This includes scheduling within the appropriate timelines.
• Informing key territory contacts via email of new content availability and survey marketing requirements.
• Create and maintain purchase orders to vendors to start work requested and reconcile POs when required
• Oversee the planning & scheduling of theatrical and online localization & distribution for in theatre placement and online simultaneous worldwide debuts with multiple vendors ensuring placements are met for EMEA Region.
• Oversee the delivery of reference QT's, Scripts and audio masters to dubbing studios and WB reps.
• Liaise with dubbing studios & territory dubbing managers regarding recording, mixing and delivery schedule of dubbed mixes.
• Placing orders for localized masters with facilities, tracking these orders through till the point of delivery for allocated territories
• Quality Checking and approving OV and localized content
• Maintain extensive tracking tools of all trailers that have been used and versioned in EMEA for online and theatrical release
• Create deliverables in house where necessary using Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools, watermarking
Distribution: Implementation of AdPub Distribution efforts supporting this job functionality. Includes, but not limited to:
• Troubleshoot any issues that arise during localization/distribution of content
• Maintain extensive tracking tools of all trailers that have been used and versioned for theatrical and digital releases
• QC and ensure all localized online content has been uploaded to Adstream
• Maintaining and updating the local distribution methods are in keeping with latest technology developments for theatrical.
Innovation & Development:
Identify opportunity areas and work with leadership and external stakeholders to make recommendations and implement process improvements including new technologies and industry best practice.
• New Project Management System Integration
• Think big, start small, learn fast
• Bring ideas for change to the conversation
• Collaborate in improving system tools
• Functional experience in localization or similar AdPub content servicing experience
• Exhibits basic knowledge and application of common practices for the operations in servicing AdPub content and post production services
• Project management experience
Knowledge, Skills & Other Requirements:
• Technically minded with a keen interest in new technologies
• Exception English language skills
• Additional language skills advantageous
• Willingness to collaborate and share expertise
• • to promote the growth of the team.
• Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust and clients partners and colleagues.
• Flexibility and positive can-do approach that builds team spirit.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and ability to handle pressure and be efficient when delivering to tight deadlines.
• Adept with both Mac and PC operating systems, relevant office applica