Content QC Operator
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Content QC Operator
The Content QC Operator evaluates content and metadata, including packaged assets to ensure accuracy including meeting client specification.
• Visual quality assurance testing of video masters/MOV/AVI files.
• Utilize and monitor production database, inputting data as necessary to track progress.
• Operation of computer systems with various operational tools and data management software.
• Follow data management procedures to ensure all team members can access accurate and timely information on element status, location and history.
• Maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work-in-progress initiated in the Mastering and Fulfillment departments.
• Must effectively analyze and communicate information to resolve issues and concerns as they arise.
• Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication, as well as accurately fulfilling needs and resolving problems accurately, on time, with high quality.
• Engage in on-going training programs as necessary.
• Complete additional QC department duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Strong familiarity with Windows, and Mac environments.
• Working knowledge of XML creation, editing and troubleshooting.
• Able to apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Able to deal with complex concepts.
• Superior ability to interact in a clear and logical manner. Foster open communication; thoroughly qualified at expressing ideas and instructions.
• Ability to prepare e-mails and professionally communicate both written and verbally.
• Must be technically literate and possess a strong understanding of video and audio.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Requires sound problem and root cause analysis.
• Must be self starter and able to work with only general supervision.
• Superb organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Associate degree in computer science or programming, electronics or A/V technology related field (or equivalent experience).
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.