Content QC Operator
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Content QC Operator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Content QC Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content QC Operator? Position Title:
Content/Packaging QC Operator
The Content/Packaging QC Operator creates and edits content metadata, packages assets, and delivers files to various distributors as assigned for the Delivery Team. This includes downloading or retrieving customer provided metadata packages, editing XML, running scripts and otherwise manipulating the metadata as needed to create a final package that accurately describes the content and can be packaged and uploaded to a customer site.
• Visual quality assurance testing of video masters/MOV/AVI files.
• Creation and verification of XML documents for multiple vendors on a per order basis.
• Packaging of metadata and physical elements per unique vendor specifications.
• Gathering missing metadata from internal and external sources.
• Logically analyze and fix failed metadata and images submissions.
• Utilize and monitor production database, inputting data as necessary to track progress.
• Operation of computer systems with various operational tools and data management software.
• Follow data management procedures to ensure all team members can access accurate and timely information on element status, location and history.
• Maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work-in-progress initiated in the Content Prep and Delivery departments.
• Must effectively analyze and communicate information to resolve issues and concerns as they arise.
• Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication, as well as accurately fulfilling needs and resolving problems accurately, on time, with high quality.
• Engage in on-going training programs as necessary.
• Complete additional content prep department duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Strong familiarity with Windows, UNIX, and Mac environments.
• Demonstrable, working knowledge of XML creation, editing and troubleshooting.
• Able to apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Able to deal with complex concepts.
• Superior ability to interact in a clear and logical manner. Foster open communication; thoroughly qualified at expressing ideas and instructions.
• Ability to prepare e-mails and professionally communicate both written and verbally.
• Must be technically literate and possess a strong understanding of video and audio.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Requires sound problem and root cause analysis.
• Must be self starter and able to work with only general supervision.
• Superb organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Associate degree in computer science or programming, electronics or A/V technology related field (or equivalent experience).
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.