Client Services Assistant
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2021 10:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Client Services Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Client Services Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Client Services Assistant?
Full Time Job
Job title Client Services (runner) – Deluxe Creative Services
Reports to Client Services and Traffic manager
Deluxe Creative Services are always on the lookout for keen and enthusiastic runners to join our client services team.
Deluxe provide a wide range of operational services including full picture post, dailies and sound across many genres including Features, TV and Trailers.
Runners are required to support to our Client Services Manager in providing a high calibre hospitality service to our clients and general assistance to the facility as required. They play a key part in the success of a facility and from this entry level position and many progress through into a wide range of operational and production roles within the industry.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Making and distributing out teas, coffees, snacks, lunches and dinners. Training provided for working in the on-site client/staff coffee bar.
• Contribute to the cleaning and general tidying of the facility
• Monitor and upkeep stock levels within the kitchen fridges and cupboards
• Setting up rooms and suites prior to sessions commencing
• Greeting and looking after guests and escorting to suites when required
• Helping to keep suites tidy
• Providing refreshments to staff and clients from one of the kitchens or the coffee bar
• Hand delivering and collecting tapes/drives and other items within the local vicinity
• Collecting food orders from local eateries
• General admin duties
• Assisting the engineering and buildings teams with equipment movement and setup
• Purchasing items using petty cash and completing the associated paperwork
• Occasionally providing cover on reception
• Photocopying and other administrative requests
• Good social and communication skills
• Commitment to develop a service focused career within Post Production
• Positive and resourceful
• Photocopying and other administrative requests
• Technical aptitude and experience are beneficial along with relevant university/college training
• Interest and basic understanding of production and post production workflows required
• Prior experience of Post Production Grading, Sound, Editing or VFX helpful.
Hours of work
• Role is shift based so flexible approach to working hours is required. May include some weekend working
In addition to primary role responsibilities you will be required to
• Follow Food Safety and Hygiene guidelines at all times.
• Work in accordance with Deluxe Content Security Policies
• Adhere to all Deluxe Health and Safety and Fire regulations
• Understand that all employees are brand ambassadors for Deluxe and should always follow the company code of conduct
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.