Business Intelligence Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for playing a primary role in assisting in the planning, organizing of business intelligence (BI) activities. They will assist with the onboarding of data sources, designing dashboards, and understanding of business analytics. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Assisting in developing SOP's and best practices, assisting with solution designs, acting as a liaison with the enterprise data warehouse (EDW) team.
• Work closely with subject matter experts (SME's) across corporate and lines of business assuming the role of an advisor/partner and driving the collection and review of reporting requirements.
• Help define Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and translate findings into functional and technical documentation.
• Provide functional input into the design and development of dashboards and standard management reports. Determine optimal solutions and delivery methods to meet business needs.
• Assist in developing a functional design/documentation process. Document reporting definitions and end user processes. Create mockups and proof of concept examples for the EDW team.
• Assist with end user security, allowing for appropriate access to information across the enterprise.
• Support data governance and quality control ensuring completeness and accuracy of data. Work with end users to follow through with associated action items and execute in a timely manner.
• Drive effective coordination and communication with business and technical teams to deliver BI solutions within time and cost constraints.
• Monitor support tickets and liaison with users and technical teams to drive timely resolution.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree is required. A degree in economics/finance/engineering/computer science or other data related field preferred but will consider others.
• Minimum of 2 years of BI/reporting/data analysis experience.
• Must have had exposure to business intelligence or reporting tools. Either hands on or in a supporting role. Tableau is a strong preference but will consider other equivalent applications.
• Experience with online collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Slack are a strong plus.
• Consistent demonstration of organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions in an articulate fashion.
• Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
• Ability to listen to customers and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
• Ability to work without close supervision and to set one's own priorities yet ensure they are in line with department objectives.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.