Deluxe EntertainmentBarcelona, ES
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Bids and Billing Coordinator. This position will be located in Barcelona, Spain.
• Assist departments with administrative tasks.
• Scan and organize documents.
• Review and enter information accurately into spreadsheets.
• Coordinating with groups of people from the department.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Individual must be detail-oriented and focused.
• Working knowledge of computer skills (PC)
• Experience with Excel and FileMaker Pro.
• Finance/Billing experience is a plus.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a larger team.
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Fluent English
• Spanish intermediate would be a plus.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!