Bids & Billing Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentBarcelona, ES
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Bids and Billing Coordinator. This position will be located in Barcelona, Spain.
• Assist departments with administrative tasks.
• Scan and organize documents.
• Review and enter information accurately into spreadsheets.
• Coordinating with groups of people from the department.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Individual must be detail-oriented and focused.
• Working knowledge of computer skills (PC)
• Experience with Excel and FileMaker Pro.
• Finance/Billing experience is a plus.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a larger team.
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Fluent in English
• Spanish intermediate would be a plus.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V