Deluxe EntertainmentDeluxe, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2020 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Benefits Coordinator jobs in Deluxe-UT
Search all Benefits Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Benefits Coordinator? Position
Based in Deluxe's corporate headquarters, the Benefits Coordinator is tasked with researching and responding to employee benefit questions and claims issues in connection with employee benefits programs which include but may not be limited to 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, AD&D, and voluntary insurance plans.
About the Team: Benefits
Deluxe's Benefits team oversees the administration of retirement, health and welfare employee benefit programs, wellness initiatives, and assures compliance with all applicable state and federal regulation for the North America region.
This position will administer leave of absence management and assist employees in the North America region. This role reports to the Director, Benefits and is based in Burbank, CA.
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
• Main point of contact for employees requesting a leave of absence and coordinate with the HR team and Managers.
• Work with our third-party Hartford Disability Management to track and manage all FMLA cases/claims.
• Administers benefit premium billing while employee is out on leave with our third party PayFlex Direct Billing.
• Research and respond to employee benefit questions and claims issues
• Processes all benefit invoices.
• Coordinates annual health fairs, wellness days, and other wellness activities.
• Build an annual engagement calendar to project manage ongoing engagement activities.
What You Bring:
• You have 2+ years' experience working with leave of absence administration or benefits and retirement plans.
• You have knowledge of State and Federal laws including FMLA, ADA, CFRA, PFL, ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, and other applicable regulations.
• You must be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You have excellent computer skills – must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet savvy.
• You can maintain confidentiality.
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related major required.
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.