Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Associate Buyer within our Procurement Department. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
As the principle customer service contact, the Associate Buyer manages issues related to Deluxe's electronic procurement systems to ensure a seamless procure-to-pay process. Act as the bridge between Accounting, Budget, Procurement and Accounts Payable.
• Responsible primarily for collaboratively working with the vendor to ensure the delivery of services to the BUs
• Resolves issues and operational challenges directly with the vendor at the delivery level
• Supports the management of high value strategic suppliers.
• Participates in the governance committees, as appropriate
• Manage the Deluxe credit card program, conduct training on all procurement related systems.
• Maintain accurate user data across systems, and manage and resolve small dollar purchasing activity.
• Act as primary point of contact for any issue concerning the P2P process, or systems issue.
• Ensure timely resolution and internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Act as the liaison between Accounting, Budget, Procurement and Accounts Payable.
• Bachelor degree preferably in business/finance related field.
• 2-5 years' experience working in Procurement and Accounts Payable preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with ERP systems such as Ellucian Banner preferred.
• Ability to conduct training, and understanding the procure-to-pay (P2P) cycle/process.
• Knowledge in procurement card processing and policy enforcement.
• Must have superior analytical skills, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office/Excel), Cognos experience preferred.
• Ability to exercise of good judgement, and to perform detail-oriented tasks and manage projects within deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Individual must have strong customer service focus that ensures timely problem resolution, efficient processes, and strive for improvement.
• Demonstrates strong influencing skills (probing, listening) and works to ensure a ''win-win'' outcome.
Able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Experience developing and presenting training materials to individuals and groups.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.