Deluxe EntertainmentMoosic, PA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for an Asset Specialist. This position will be located in Moosic, PA.
Perform a multitude of tasks pertaining to the retrieval of file content from Deluxe's Digital Asset Management system, file archiving and storage system management and inventory.
• Ingest/Retrieve file content from DAM (Digital Asset Management) system.
• Scheduling work orders through DAM (Digital Asset Management) system
• Work with Client Services to prioritize and/or troubleshoot requests.
• Work with IT to communicate issues and to troubleshoot issues.
• Perform tape operations (LTO).
• Perform data tracking and updating of job related information in various business systems.
• Communicate all retrieval related issues to all business groups involved.
• Identifying, prioritizing, resolving, documenting and communicating technical and operational issues.
• Coordinating and supporting diverse technical and operational projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• 1-2 years previous experience in media production.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Able to prioritize and meet departmental goals.
• Knowledge of inventory systems.
• Basic understanding of command line scripts.
• Knowledge of file formats.
• Familiarity with a wide variety of computer and software applications.
• Candidate must be flexible with hours and schedules.
• Candidate must be detail oriented, multi-tasking, self-directed, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.