Account Coordinator, Physical Assets
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Account Coordinator, Physical Assets
This role will involve analysis of collections, data for which sits on multiple databases, in order to produce a Schedule of collections which will set out a priority order for addressing collections – what, how, who and when.
To design a Workflow, involving client services, legal and storage staff (internal and external) for contacting asset owners and attempting to monetise, return or destroy collections. Thereafter to work through the collections schedule using this workflow to contact asset owners and track all communications.
To establish the Project, setting out objectives, targets and reporting mechanisms and a hierarchy of stakeholders including clear roles and responsibilities.
To lead the Project as well as performing the 'hands on' implementation of it, including regular reporting to senior stakeholders and flagging where blockers are hindering progress.
• Agree project objectives, scope, stakeholder involvement and governance structures. Capture all elements in a Project Plan to keep track of progress and use as a tool for informing stakeholders. Advice from the company PMO will be available.
• Review master list of assets, reconcile data against individual databases, and prepare lists of 'must keep' collections, 'revenue generating' collections and (in order of priority) 'addressable' collections – together these will form the Schedule of Collections which the business will use to determine what action is required.
• Work with Client Services, Sales and Legal to determine a workflow for addressable collections.
• Set up and implement a tracking tool to monitor all activity taken on addressable collections to ensure all communications/actions with asset owners is logged.
• Work with Client Services and Sales to agree the best approach for contacting and liaising with specific asset owners e.g. major studio contacts may be managed directly via Sales, other owners may be contacted by Asset Manager directly.
• Agree a workflow for unknown or untraceable asset owners that makes reasonable effort to contact and sets a point at which to pause the process so as not to waste time.
• Take a pragmatic approach to working through collections with the aim of clearing or monetising assets as quickly as possible.
• Ensure that procedures for repatriation and destruction follow specific Deluxe legal advice to protect the interests of the business.
• Monitor and report against the Project Plan using clear and effective communication. Prepare quarterly reports for US colleagues including proposals for how to constantly evolve and improve the Project.
• Proven track record of successful project management and positive stakeholder engagement
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel and ability to navigate databases.
• Proven and excellent ability to work with, organise, report from and manage large constantly changing datasets.
• Articulate with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Delivery focused – someone prepared to own, take initiative and drive forwards, with a solutions based approach to unexpected barriers.
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Comfortable working in an imperfect world with ability to see through problems and take pragmatic approaches to issues.
• Preferred knowledge of film and tv asset types.
• Preferred PRINCE 2 certification or similar Project Management accreditation.
• Preferred experience of warehouse asset management.
• Preferred experience of large scale relocation projects.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.