Analyst, Onsite Support
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Analyst I, Onsite Support
We currently have an opening for an Analyst I, On-Site Support. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Analyst I, On-Site Support is responsible for providing end user support for all applications software, network infrastructure and computing devices and peripherals. This includes working with internal and external resources, coordination of vendors and suppliers.
• Will be the initial support level for basic customer issues and requests
• Perform remediation on corporate assets related to software, applications, OS and hardware.
• Will uninstall/reinstall basic software applications, verify proper hardware and software set-up and assist with navigation of application menus.
• Will perform basic onsite installations or replacements of various hardware components and software repair.
• Assist with installation of new software releases, system upgrades and patches.
• Maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups within AD.
• Perform installation, repairs and maintenance of telecommunications equipment.
• Basic administration of Network Operations systems, equipment and Business System applications.
• Ability to interact with vendors.
• Perform system backups and recovery.
• Special projects as needed.
• Two years college level course work in related field.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) a plus.
• Experience with Macintosh OS X up to current version OS, Microsoft Windows. Linux experience is a plus.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office products for both Windows and Mac.
• Familiarity with Microsoft AD user and computer objects.
• Basic understanding of technologies including VoIP, TCP/IP.
• Familiarity with MDM and other mobile features.
• Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN systems and topology.
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit our website.