Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
This Account Manager position will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operation for multiple theatrical clients and independent content creators in our Digital Cinema Trailer Team. The position is located in Burbank, California.
The Account Manager collates and consolidates all campaign specific information and client orders from multiple order entry points and parses this information to help create internal projects within our bespoke order management and scheduling system to feed the operation and ensure all trailer assets are created and delivered on time to a range of clients.
The successful candidate will be required to shepherd projects successfully through each stage in the post-production and localization workflow and collaborate effectively with our internal, operational teams such as subtitling, DFX and content mastering.
The Account Manager will also be responsible for maintaining good cashflow for this trailer account– the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects are accurately costed with bidding sheets and cost breakdowns submitted in a timely manner. Due to the campaign focused nature of this role, flexible working hours is a requirement.
A Day in the Life of this role would include the following:
• Grow the client relationship and become their main point of contact
• Collect order information from clients via Smartsheet, Excel, over the phone and via email
• Create and maintain internal projects and work orders
• Have a thorough understanding of the trailer account rate card and billing structure
• Assist with the creation of bidding sheets
• Host client QC sessions at our facilities when required
• Complete costing of work orders and create cost breakdowns
• Submit forecasting information relating to the account each week
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders
• Keep apprised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
• Help troubleshoot project/content related internal/external queries
• Create ad hoc reports where required
• Other ad hoc duties where required
What You Bring
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• BA or BS degree preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry; traditional post-production background helpful
• Specific experience in any of the following areas is a bonus: subtitling, dubbing, graphic localization/design, content mastering and fulfilment
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team! We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.