Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 4:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager?
Full Time Job
Account Manager – Localization
About the Team - Localization
Localization is the process of translating and adapting content to specific geographical regions for consumption in local markets. Though many services make up the elements of the localization process including dubbing and subtitling, the goal of localization is to be authentic to the content being created, protecting the creative vision, specifically for a target market, no matter their language, culture, or location.
Deluxe is one of the world's leading localization providers to the entertainment industry. We provide clients and therefore end users with a worldwide service offering in over 50 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and streaming services.
The Account Manager is vital to the Customer Experience team as the main customer contact and liaison for order management. For smaller or mid-tier accounts, they may be the principle manager of the account, for larger accounts, where a dedicated account director exists, they will focus more on the volume of orders.
The Account Manager's most common focus will be 25% on customer management and 75% on order management, including workflow optimization. Account Managers are the main Client services resource assigned to the account, so they are responsible for both managing the customer and working with production to ensure the customers' orders are fulfilled on time and defect free.
Account Managers may support and/or back up Account Directors. They are responsible for communication to the Customer and potentially the customer's customer as well as internally to all other departments. They, supported by Account Coordinators, may also provide day to day support for title/asset deliveries. The Account Manager should have some technical depth so that they can understand typical technical issues that arise in mastering and distribution servicing and coordinate with operations to manage order fulfilment.
A Day in the Life of this position includes:
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction. Communication and reports will center on order management and deliveries.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports, pitch schedule and delivery schedule to the customer.
• Work with third-party Content Providers and Customers, establishing and maintaining relationships, making sure that the Operations team receives assets and files on time and in compliance with policies.
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into internal systems, and Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements. Proactive escalation of these issues to Sr. Account Manager and/or Account Director and the Content Operations team and monitor the resolution/delivery.
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all Customer orders. Set priorities according the daily work schedules and delivery SLA (Quick turn, Next Day Air, New Release, C3, and other content types according the delivery schedule.
• Notification to the internal stakeholders' teams any client workflow changes, request to on-board new providers, delivery delays and programming changes.
• Accountable for OTD, escalate OTD issues, client communication of any OTD delays.
• Source and track monthly planners from Content Providers (Broadcast, Cable Network, Premiums, etc.), or Avails from Studios or PO from the customer.
• Manage all orders in project management software, maintain oversight of Account Coordinators' orders.
• Work with Operations to ensure they have all asset required to process an order.
• Request missing asset required to fulfill an order.
• Manage urgent or high-profile orders with Production.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy of not being fulfilled on time.
• Coordinate all asset acquisition with Content Providers and third-party labs for on time delivery of all titles in a customer's schedule (order) if applicable to assigned account.
• Track daily incoming assets, insure these are scheduled for delivery, due dates are correct in project management software.
• This includes Series Art, New Series Info and Category Mappings (if applicable).
• Track missing assets and verify these assets have not been received by checking appropriate systems, Deluxe department, or customer.
• Alert Content Providers of any content not delivered to Deluxe prior to due date.
• Always check for reuse prior to ordering content if applicable to assigned account.
• Advise customer of any content that may miss its start date due to late delivery BEFORE the due date occurs.
• Oversee a high volume of content deliveries for processing in multi-bitrate encoding and packaging for delivery.
• Monitor the pitch schedule or open orders list and check the accuracy, reconciling any missing information.
• Understand appropriate rate cards and the proper application if rates to orders.
• Work with Billing to Prepare and send invoices in a timely manner, except when dictated by guidelines within SOWs.
• Weekly status update for key stakeholders on titles delivered (to be defined).
What You Bring:
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs, and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Ability to oversee a small team of account coordinators, if applicable, and provide feedback and guidance as needed.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.