Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Account Manager is vital to the Client Services department as the customer contact and liaison for order management. The Account Manager focuses 40% on Customer Management and 60% on fulfilling the customer's orders. They are responsible for working with production to ensure the customers' orders are fulfilled on time and defect free. Responsible for communication to the Customer and potentially the customer's customer as well as internally to all other departments. They provide day to day support for all title/asset deliveries. The Account Manager must have some technical depth so that they can understand typical technical issues that arise in mastering and distribution servicing.
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Communication and reports will center on order management and deliveries.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports and delivery schedule.
• Work with third-party Content Providers and Customers, establishing and maintaining relationships, making sure that the Operations team receives assets and files on time and in compliance with policies.
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into internal systems, and Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements. Proactive escalation of these issues to the Content Operations team and monitor the resolution/delivery.
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all Customer orders. Set priorities according to the daily work schedules and agreed upon production schedules.
• Notification to the internal stakeholders of any client workflow changes, request to on-board new providers, delivery delays and programming changes. Responsible for escalating issues/changes quickly to supervisors and senior management.
• Create Proformas (estimated and final), and request POs from the customers.
• Work with Operations to ensure they have all asset required to process an order.
• Request missing asset required to fulfill an order.
• Manage urgent or high-profile orders with Production.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Coordinate all asset acquisition with Content Providers and third-party labs for on time delivery of all titles in a customer's schedule if applicable to assigned account.
• Alert Content Providers of any content not delivered to Deluxe prior to Due date.
• Advise customer of any content that may miss its start date due to late delivery BEFORE the due date occurs.
• Monitor the schedule and check the accuracy, reconciling any missing information. Work with client to ensure dates are accurate.
• Understand appropriate rate cards and the proper application of rates to orders.
• Prepare Executive summaries on high profile titles as needed.
What You Bring
• The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.