Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager?
Full Time Job
The Account Manager (AM) occupies a vital role in the Client Services department. Acting as a customer advocate they focus on building strong relationships and executing orders to ensure timely and successful completion of customer requests by Deluxe's cross-functional internal teams. The AM is expected to own and facilitate communications with all internal and external stakeholders related to customer projects and business needs. The AM will be technically proficient so they can effectively partner with customers, team members and operations to achieve the customer's defined mastering and fulfillment goals.
• Provide day-to-day support to customers with laser focus on delivering excellent service and satisfaction.
• Build strong relationships and become a trusted advisor for content partners and customer stakeholders.
• Liase between the customer and internal teams to ensure project requirements are executed effectively and efficiently.
• Help establish workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers/reports.
• Lead and leverage a globally distributed team to execute projects in the most efficient manner.
• Coordinate the acquisition of source materials from relevant internal/external parties.
• Manage orders via Deluxe's proprietary systems through the production pipeline.
• Balance workloads and direct order management for Client Services team members.
• Be responsible for maintaining and presenting account status reports with the customer and internal stakeholders.
• Ensure internal stakeholder alignment on the needs of the customer.
• Exercise impeccable judgment and ownership by knowing when to escalate customer requirements or project blockers to the project team, Supervisors and Senior Management.
• Track on-time and right first-time metrics for projects/workflows managed. Establishing new operating procedures to optimize order quality.
• Oversee order remediation and root cause analysis for issues that arise across Client Services and internal teams.
• Understand rate cards and services to ensure proper application of rates to orders.
• Provide cost estimates and finalize rates with customers. Secure purchase orders and follow all necessary ''Order to Cash Cycle'' processes to secure revenue for services.
• Prepare Executive summaries and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
What You Bring
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows that occur in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.