Deluxe EntertainmentMoosic, PA
Full Time Job
The Account Manager will be part of a team that will be working on production tracking and management of content for an upcoming over-the-top subscription video on-demand service owned and operated by one of our major studio clients.
• Meet the client's request for all work to be delivered right and on-time at 99% success rate.
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Create, maintain, and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports and delivery schedules.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Communicate regularly with internal departments to ensure projects are on track and that all assets have been received and are workable.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree required.
• 1+ years of experience working in creating and delivering orders for customers/clients in a fast-paced, professional setting.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be sharp, highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.