Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2021 3:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Account Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Account Manager (AM) occupies a vital role in the Client Services department. Acting as a customer advocate, they focus on building strong relationships and executing orders to ensure timely and successful completion of customer requests by Deluxe's cross-functional internal teams.
The Account Manager is expected to own and facilitate communications with all internal and external stakeholders related to customer projects and business needs. The AM will be technically proficient so they can effectively partner with customers, team members and operations to achieve the customer's defined mastering and fulfillment goals.
A Day in the Life of this position includes:
• Providing day-to-day support to customers with laser focus on delivering excellent service and satisfaction.
• Building strong relationships and become a trusted advisor for content partners and customer stakeholders.
• Liase between the customer and internal teams to ensure project requirements are executed effectively and efficiently.
• Helping establish workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers/reports.
• Leading and leverage a globally distributed team to execute projects in the most efficient manner.
• Coordinating the acquisition of source materials from relevant internal/external parties.
• Managing orders via Deluxe's proprietary systems through the production pipeline.
• Balancing workloads and direct order management for Client Services team members.
• Be responsible for maintaining and presenting account status reports with the customer and internal stakeholders.
• Ensuring internal stakeholder alignment on the needs of the customer.
• Exercising impeccable judgment and ownership by knowing when to escalate customer requirements or project blockers to the project team, Supervisors and Senior Management.
• Tracking on-time and right first-time metrics for projects/workflows managed. Establishing new operating procedures to optimize order quality.
• Overseeing order remediation and root cause analysis for issues that arise across Client Services and internal teams.
• Understanding rate cards and services to ensure proper application of rates to orders.
• Providing cost estimates and finalize rates with customers. Secure purchase orders and follow all necessary ''Order to Cash Cycle'' processes to secure revenue for services.
• Preparingf Executive summaries and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
What You Bring:
• The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows that occur in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.