Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2020 8:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager? Position
Account Manager, Disney+
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of localization projects for Disney+, from the initial work request through to final delivery and post-delivery action when required, supervising the execution of your projects with foreign offices in Bangalore, Sydney, and Los Angeles. Specific attention to the dubbing and package fulfillment is expected.
About the team - Localization
Localization is the process of translating and adapting content to specific geographical regions for consumption in local markets. Though many services make up the elements of the localization process including dubbing and subtitling, the goal of localization is to be authentic to the content being created, protecting the creative vision, specifically for a target market, no matter their language, culture, or location.
Deluxe is one of the world's leading localization providers to the entertainment industry. We provide clients and therefore end users with a worldwide service offering in over 50 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and streaming services.
Supply the Customer regular order statuses, such as missing asset reports and delivery schedules and manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements. Including reasonable escalation of jeopardy orders.
• Setting up projects in internal order management systems and creating work requests for production teams. This includes research of needed materials (dubbing scripts, insert lists, video references, etc.).
• Ensure the client is billed accurately and in a timely manner.
• You will be overseeing account coordinators in Bangalore to ensure the projects are managed successfully and efficiently.
• Delegate new projects to Account Coordinators. Workload balancing for your team will be key.
• Regularly check-in with internal team members to ensure everything is on track. Troubleshoot with team leads as needed.
• Keep an open line of communication between yourself and your supervisors. Escalate any production issues while being open and ready with suggestions for process improvement and resolution.
• Oversee the templates and reference documentation for the Disney+ workflow and make changes/updates as the work evolves to gain efficiencies.
• Monitor your team's development and make sure they are progressing as employees. Lead, train and mentor them to encourage growth to the next level.
• Work with other teams (Scripting, Editorial, Subtitle, Mastering, etc.) to maintain the larger picture of the end-to-end aspect of this workflow.
What You Bring to the Table
• You have 2-5 years post-production, project management, or translation industry experience.
• You have experience managing direct reports a plus.
• You have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• You are highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment while working independently and take ownership of projects.
• You have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• You have solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.