Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Account Executive
Business Unit: Client Services
WHAT IS THE OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB?
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for supporting the day to day relationship between DTDC and the Client. The AM reports to the Account Executive and will be expected to deputise for them in their absence.
The successful candidate will become a main point of contact for our clients, over the phone, via email and in person and help take responsibility for the successful delivery of large scale feature and/or trailer releases.
The AM is charged with acquiring and consolidating information relevant to a project, passing this information on to operational areas in a concise and structured way and ensuring that projects are delivered on schedule and to the highest standards.
You will help manage the creation of localised content and work alongside a wide range of departments including Content Services, Digital FX, Subtitling and Digital Cinema Mastering.
The AM will work closely with the Account Executive and Account Coordinators to ensure that the DTDC operational areas and clients have all relevant information pertaining to a project.
• Working collaboratively with clients to ensure the smooth running of projects.
• Working with other members of the client services team and operations to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Liaise with Scheduling regularly to track any orders on hold and maintain status of those orders where elements have been received
• Gathering and assimilating client information.
• Providing detailed planning to operational areas.
• Providing quotes and ensuring that purchase orders are obtained in a timely fashion.
• Providing technical administration of the account.
• Creating and maintaining media orders.
• Managing the graphic localisation process if applicable to client.
• Troubleshoot technical issues out in the field and work with relevant personnel to provide solutions
• Liaise with other UK and international DTDC entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects.
• Learn, understand and adhere to DTDC workflows and procedures as well as new technologies relating to digital cinema and online video
• Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Assist with the costing of completed work and the checking of cost breakdowns in order to help facilitate a timely billing process
Level of Education
A high level of numeracy and literacy
To 'A' level
Experience working in a digital cinema facility or other fast paced media or technology company
2+ years working in digital cinema facilities.
Meticulous attention to detail
Decisive decision maker
Flexible working hours will be required.
Weekend and occasional night work will be required.
Resident in the Greater London area
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.