Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2019 3:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager? WHAT IS THE OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB?
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for supporting the day to day relationship between DTDC and the Client, and project managing busy trailer campaigns. The AM reports directly to the Head of Trailer Services, working with the Account Executive (lead on the account), who they would be expected to deputise for in their absence.
The successful candidate will become a main point of contact for our clients over the phone, via email, and in person - and share responsibility for the successful delivery of large scale theatrical and online trailer campaigns.
The AM is charged with acquiring and consolidating information relevant to a project, passing this information on to operational areas in a concise and structured way, and ensuring that projects are tracked, organised, and delivered on schedule, and to the highest standards.
You will help manage the creation of localised content and work alongside a wide range of operational departments including Content Services, DFX, Data operations, and DCin Trailers and Promo Mastering.
The AM will work closely with the Account Executive to ensure that the DTDC operational areas and clients have all relevant information pertaining to a project.
The candidate may also be required to manage and perform the upload of video content to YouTube, Facebook, & Twitter as part of a dedicated online trailer service.
WHAT DOES THE JOB HOLDER HAVE TO ACHIEVE? (PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES)
• Working collaboratively with clients to ensure the smooth running of projects.
• Working with other members of the client services team and operations to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Liaising with Scheduling regularly to track any orders on hold and maintain status of those orders where elements have been received
• Gathering and assimilating client information.
• Providing detailed planning to operational areas.
• Providing quotes and ensuring that purchase orders are obtained in a timely fashion.
• Providing technical administration of the account.
• Creating, tracking, and maintaining project orders.
• Managing the graphic localisation process if applicable to client.
• Troubleshooting technical issues and working with relevant personnel to provide solutions
• Liaising with other UK and international DTDC entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects.
• Learning, understanding, and adhering to DTDC workflows and procedures as well as new technologies relating to digital cinema and online video
• Always looking to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Assisting with the costing of completed work and the checking of cost breakdowns in order to help facilitate a timely billing process
The Account Manager reports to the Head of Trailer Services
Level of Education
A high level of numeracy and literacy
Film, Post Production, Digital Cinema, Theatrical or Broadcast industry.
Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with peaks and troughs in project work, working in post production facilities.
Social media campaign experience
Meticulous attention to detail
Decisive decision maker
High level of planning and organisational skills
Flexible working hours will be required.
Weekend and occasional night work will be required.
Resident in the Greater London area This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.