Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager. The position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients to their satisfaction.
• As a key member on the team you will be overseeing our client's most high-profile new release titles for both Theatrical and Home Entertainment release.
• You will be responsible for managing a global team of account coordinators and monitor all aspects of subtitling projects, from the initial work request through to final delivery and post-delivery action when required, supervising the execution of your projects with foreign offices in Bangalore, London, Sydney, New York and Los Angeles.
• Ensure a balanced workload, hand-offs and proper coverage within the different office locations is always maintained.
• Ensure Account Coordinators and Operational teams are processing and delivering priorities as required to meet client expectations.
• Manage changes and exceptions with clients, supervising balance of internal capacity and external demands.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with ongoing projects, formulate communications and solutions with stakeholders and clients.
• Monitor the Customer's work-in-progress and back-logs to anticipate future capacity constraints.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Educate clients on existing services and provide guidance to ensure highest quality standards are met. May require educating clients on new services offered.
• Lead and participate in development and execution of new processes and procedures. Ensure roll-outs are communicated to all stakeholders and monitored regularly to ensure compliance.
• Ensure global team invoices clients within required timelines. Address all requirements needed for timely and accurate financial reporting.
• Monitor and assist in team training and development of Account Coordinators. Provide regular feedback and support.
• Commitment to company values.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Strong team player.
• 2-5 years of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry or translation industry experience required; traditional post production background helpful.
• Supervisory/Managerial experience preferred.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Solid technical understanding of the theatrical distribution industry helpful.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.