Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a
trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers,
brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and
providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New
York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry's
premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us
perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed
We currently have a position for an Account Manager.
The position is located in Burbank.
The Account Manager role exhibits a high level of skill and ability to manage complex projects and work across multiple teams. The Account Manager will focus on the overall customer experience and account success.
They will also work heavily with Operations to ensure teams are functioning smoothly in addition to troubleshooting and forecasting. Account Managers focus mainly on managing other team members, schedules and internal workflows.
Additionally, they are responsible for Project Management at a high level.
They are responsible for communication to their team members (Account Managers and Coordinators)
as well as internally to all other departments. They must have the ability to provide day to day support
for all activities performed within the team. Account Manager should have a higher level of
technical depth so that they can understand and explain typical technical issues that arise across
servicing and coordinate with operations across Deluxe divisions to manage order fulfillment. They may
be called upon for high profile meetings with Customers to provide detailed line level information.
• Customer Management externally and internally.
• May prepare regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports, delivery schedules and
project statuses to the customer or Deluxe management.
• Meet with clients and drive regular status calls, executive summaries and strategy meetings for
• Managing and troubleshooting customer issues and questions.
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into
internal systems and Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA
requirements. Proactive escalation of these issues to the Operations team, and monitor the
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all Customer orders. Set
priorities according the daily work schedules and delivery SLA.
• Accountable for OTD and escalate OTD issues.
• Coach, mentor, and train supporting team members. Regularly identify skill gaps and work with
department leadership on ways to address.
• Order Management of assigned orders within the team to completion
• Focus on finding weaknesses in workflows and anticipate problems so they can be solved before
• Manage urgent or high-profile orders with Production
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time
• Delivery Forecast by monitoring of the delivery schedule or open orders list and check the
accuracy, reconciling any missing information.
• Must be able to forecast, assign and load balance work with accuracy.
• Ensure Billing and Revenue Tracking are maintained weekly.
• Ensure other team members are keeping their billing current as directed by Account Director.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd
like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated
against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information
or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change
in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without
imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.