Deluxe EntertainmentMoosic, PA
Full Time Job
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years. Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators. Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations We currently have a position for an Account Manager. The position is located in Burbank. The Account Manager is vital to the Client Services department as the customer contact and liaison for order management. The Account Manager focuses 40% on Customer Management and 60% on fulfilling the customer's orders. They are responsible for working with production to ensure the customers' orders are fulfilled on time and defect free. Responsible for communication to the Customer and potentially the customer's customer as well as internally to all other departments. They provide day to day support for all title/asset deliveries. The Account Manager must have some technical depth so that they can understand typical technical issues that arise in mastering and distribution servicing.
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction. Communication and reports will center on order management and deliveries.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports, pitch schedule and delivery schedule.
• Work with third-party Content Providers and Customers, establishing and maintaining relationships, making sure that the Operations team receives assets and files on time and in compliance with policies.
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into internal systems, and Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements. Proactive escalation of these issues to the Content Operations team, and monitor the resolution/delivery.
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all Customer orders. Set priorities according the daily work schedules and delivery SLA (Quick turn, Next Day Air, New Release, C3, and other content types according the delivery schedule.
• Notification to the internal stakeholders of any client workflow changes, request to on-board new providers, delivery delays and programming changes. Responsible for escalating issues/changes quickly to supervisors and senior management.
• Accountable for OTD, escalation of OTD issues, and client communication of any OTD delays.
• Source and track monthly planners from Content Providers (Broadcast, Cable Network, Premiums, etc.), or Avails from Studios or POs from the customers.
• Work with Operations to ensure they have all asset required to process an order.
• Request missing asset required to fulfill an order.
• Manage urgent or high profile orders with Production.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Coordinate all asset acquisition with Content Providers and third party labs for on time delivery of all titles in a customer's schedule (order) if applicable to assigned account.
• Work with Account Coordinator team to track daily incoming assets, ensure these are scheduled for delivery, and due dates are correct in our proprietary system (HAL).
• Alert Content Providers of any content not delivered to Deluxe prior to Due date.
• Advise customer of any content that may miss its start date due to late delivery BEFORE the due date occurs.
• Monitor the schedule or open orders list and check the accuracy, reconciling any missing information. Work in tandem with Account Coordinator team to ensure dates are accurate.
• Understand appropriate rate cards and the proper application of rates to orders.
• Prepare weekly and monthly status updates for key stakeholders on titles delivered.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.