Account Manager, Title Management
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager, Title Management. The position will be located in Burbank, CA.
About the team:
This team will be working on content for an upcoming over-the-top subscription video on-demand service owned and operated by the one of our major studio clients.
• Meet the client's request for all work to be delivered right and on-time at 99% success rate.
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports and delivery schedules.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Communicate regularly with internal departments to ensure projects are on track and that all assets have been received and are workable.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• Managerial Responsibility: Oversee account coordinator(s) in Bangalore and Burbank to ensure the projects are managed successfully and efficiently.
• Train new hires and existing hires.
• Delegate new projects to coordinators. Workload balancing for your team will be key.
• Regularly check-in with internal team members to ensure everything is on track. Troubleshoot with team leads as needed.
• Keep an open line of communication between yourself and your supervisors. Escalate any production issues while being open and ready with suggestions for process improvement and resolution.
• Oversee the templates and reference documentation for the workflow and make changes/updates as the work evolves to gain efficiencies.
• Monitor your team's development and make sure they are progressing as employees. Lead, train and mentor them to push them to the next level.
• Work with other teams (Scripting, Subtitling, Mastering, etc.) to maintain the larger picture of the end-to-end aspect of this workflow.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree required.
• 2 years' of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Experience managing direct reports preferred.
• Dubbing and or subtitling experience is a plus.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team! We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.