Account Manager, Mastering
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION: Account Manager (Feature Mastering)
The Account Manager position works with all levels of the Studio Account Team to ensure the successful implementation of studio release strategies for Domestic & International mastering. This person will serve as the point of contact for Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinemas, studios, carriers, and all others in relation to their account. They must be available 24 hours a day to resolve any issues regarding their studio(s).
RESPONSIBILITIES - Describes the expectations of the role
• Responsible as the primary point of contact for Mastering and associated Billing.
• Be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via cell phone/email to resolve issues relating to the studio (s).
• Utilize all available resources to efficiently and effectively manage studio releases.
• Create, maintain, and communicate to client project timelines.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Provide the studios with accurate and timely communication releases to they can make informed decisions.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• May be responsible for educating and advising client about Digital Cinema best practice.
• Liaise with other DTDC entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time.
• Communicate studio related strategies to all Deluxe departments and ensure strategies are being implemented correctly. Follow up on a timely basis to ensure adequate progress by all departments.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and internal departments regarding priorities for Mastering orders.
• Maintain professional and positive working relationships with internal associates and studio representatives to maintain information flow.
• Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed.
REQUIREMENTS – Describe the professional experiences, educational background, knowledge, and behavior required to fulfill the role responsibilities
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 3-4 years' experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of Deluxe and customer/client sensitive information.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team leader.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must possess strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Solid technical understanding of the distribution industry helpful.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, mulit-tasking environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
• Ability to sit for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports, and correspondences.
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
• Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast paced environment.
• Working indoors in air conditioned atmosphere without access to see outside.
• Be present for assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including week-ends and holidays.
• Ability to professionally greet visitors and use proper phone etiquette when answering phones.
• Ability to have a clean and organized workstation
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe' s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors and content owners.