Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2021 3:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in London-UK
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised person in our London office to provide outstanding account management for a high profile strategic client. As part of our Cinema Account Management team, you will be responsible for servicing the end-to-end workflow of feature mastering and delivery. You will work collabrotively with various Deluxe teams in the UK, US and Spain to manage creation and delivery of localised assets, working closely with the client to project manage full feature releases for cinema and home entertainment. You will manage complex delivery schedules with the ability to communicate challenges and prioritise work according to tight deadlines.
• Grow client relationships and become their primary point of contact
• Provide day-to-day support to customers on delivering excellent service and satisfaction
• Responsible for coordinating the acquisition of source materials from relevant internal/external parties
• Be responsible for maintaining and presenting status reports with the customer and internal stakeholders
• Manage orders via Deluxe's proprietary systems through the production pipeline
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams to ensure project requirements are executed effectively and efficiently
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders and ensure internal team alignment on the needs of the customer
• Exercise impeccable judgment and ownership by knowing when to escalate customer requirements or project blockers to the Account Director and Senior Management
• Prepare Executive summaries and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
• Help establish workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers/reports
• Keep apprised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
• Other ad hoc duties where required
What You Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of being in a client-facing role
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Highly organised and able to work independently within own process
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus
Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends.