Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Account Director, Localization
In this position you will be the primary lead appointed by Deluxe to service the Localization for your client(s). Pivotal to the success of this role will be your ability to lead a team of client service representatives to collaboratively process and execute on assigned projects. You will collaborate closely with your client services team, operations, and your client(s) to ensure timely delivery of high-quality assets. The fiscal health of your account(s) will be a vital component to your role, as well as upholding the company's core values and leading by example in all your day-to-day interactions.
This position provides organizational oversight and leadership to the client(s), internal client services and operations supporting your account(s).
A Day in the Life of this position would include:
• Primary escalation path for client services. Escalations may be internally or externally initiated.
• Update Deluxe's leadership on finances, important projects, incidents, and
• Monitor and report regularly on SLAs and metrics to ensure continued success of the account.
• Ensure client service team is current with billing, and regular attention is paid to accounts receivables and revenue recognition.
• Harmonize relationship and project management exchanges between internal teams and your client(s).
• Advise on recommendations and proposals from clients, internal Deluxe stakeholders, colleagues, and organizational leaders.
What You Bring
• 5+ years of experience in client services management.
• Experience servicing Localization offerings and knowledge of supply chain management.
• Have worked in global organizations and able to bring together worldwide teams.
• Proven record of success leading and mentoring teams.
• Ability to use good judgment in any situation.
• Solutions-oriented and passion for excellence. Ability to mentor others to achieve the same.
• Can identify gaps in process and corresponding solutions to ensure regular throughput of assets at highest efficiency and quality.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.