Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavors.
Introduction to Deluxe Delivery
Deluxe is the entertainment industry's largest end-to-end services provider producing, versioning, delivering, archiving, and monetising content, so clients can realise bigger visions and unlock more value from their assets. For 100 years, Deluxe has been an integral and reliable partner for filmmakers and studios, networks, advertisers, and broadcasters worldwide.
The Deluxe Values
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients, and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised person to join our UK client services team, providing account management support across several our high-profile Hollywood Studio accounts. This role requires client facing engagement, as well as engagement with the various operational departments and other internal stakeholders, to ensure service delivery is smooth and performant. This role would suit an individual looking to start a career in the entertainment services industry. Experienced candidates preferred, however on the job training will be provided to the successful applicant.
• Inputting projects and associated processes/work orders into Deluxe' s production systems in an accurate and timely manner
• Working with other members of the client services team and the Scheduling department to ensure that all deadlines are met
• Monitoring and tracking work through operations, prioritising and chasing activities in line with client deadlines, ensuring that the production system is accurately updated at all times
• Resolving any issues relating to timelines or scheduling conflicts, updating the account management team at regular intervals
• Liaising with other UK and international Deluxe entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects
• Work with account teams as required to assist with workorder costings and cost breakdown generation
• Send cost breakdowns to clients, and chase for purchase orders where appropriate
• Work with Finance to produce unbilled reports and run additional account/individual reports to assist with the billing effort
• Work with Finance to monitor unpaid invoices and chase for payment as and when required
• Process billable reports by customer
• Run statements, create Worldpay links and send emails to customers from whom we require payment with order
• Assist wider account team with order entry and order tracking and general account administration during peak periods
• Other ad hoc duties where required
What You Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Highly organised and able to work independently within own process
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus
• Must be flexible to work extended hours to meet project deadlines from time to time
• Position reports to the Senior Account Director