Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Account Coordinator (Trailer Team)
The Account Coordinator supports the day to day running of our trailer accounts in our Cinema Trailer Team. The successful candidate will become a primary point of contact for one of our major studio clients. They will work alongside the Account Manager on one of our largest accounts. They will also be expected to perform Ad Hoc duties on behalf of our client, such as creating POs, assisting with market surveys for trailer ordering and status reporting.
Please note this role is a swing shift and the hours are 2pm until 11pm.
The Account Coordinator collates and consolidates all campaign specific information and client orders and parses this information and creates internal projects within our bespoke order management and scheduling system, to in turn feed the operation and ensure all trailer assets are created in time for large scale global launches. The successful candidate will be required to shepherd their projects successfully through each stage in the post-production and localization workflow and collaborate effectively with the operational teams. The Account Coordinator will also be required to help maintain good cashflow for their accounts – the successful candidate will be responsible for helping to ensure projects are accurately costed with bidding sheets and cost breakdowns submitted in a timely manner.
The candidate will also be required to complete tasks on behalf of our client, from assisting with territory surveys to collect content orders, compiling status reports, issuing POs, assisting with territory queries, troubleshooting and other Ad Hoc tasks. Due to the campaign focused nature of this role, flexible working hours is a requirement.
A Day in the Life of this role would include the following:
• Collect order information from clients via Smartsheet, Excel, over the phone and via email
• Create and maintain internal projects and work orders
• Have a thorough understanding of the trailer account rate card and billing structure
• Complete costing of work orders and create cost breakdowns
• Assist with forecasting information relating to the account each week
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders
• Help troubleshoot project/content related internal/external queries
• Issue POs
• Help survey markets for content orders where required
• Assist the market contacts with any out of hours queries they may have
• Create ad hoc reports where required
• Other ad hoc duties where required
What You Bring
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill set:
• BA or BS degree preferred
• At least 1 years of experience in the entertainment industry; traditional post-production background helpful
• Specific experience in any of the following areas is a bonus: subtitling, dubbing, graphic localization/design, content mastering and fulfilment
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software