Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Account Coordinator, Mastering - Features
The Mastering Coordinator will report to an Account Director to help schedule and track the creation of Domestic and International Feature DCP's through the Cinema Process. Internally the Mastering Coordinator will be working directly with the project management, mastering, data, and QC departments. The MC will also have contact with outside Post Supervisors, Studio representatives, and Creative talent.
Day to day, a Mastering Coordinator will work with an Account Director to schedule a project(s) from the receipt of all source material (DCDM's, HDSR'S, QT etc.), through the creation of mastering work orders, and the tracking of work orders through the mastering, subtitling, and QC processes. All candidates must have an understanding of the Digital Cinema Packaging workflow, as well as a basic knowledge of the DI workflow. The Mastering Coordinator must be a good communicator, well organized, work well in a team environment, and have the ability to facilitate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. They must be available as a backup contact after hours to resolve any urgent issues regarding their studio.
A Day in the Life of this position includes:
• Maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time.
• Monitor emails and reply to clients in a timely manner.
• Scheduling of mastering processes from assets received through QC
• Creation of Work Orders in proprietary work flow system
• Scheduling of both internal QC and Client QC screenings
• Organization and tracking of International Versioning of projects (Subbed and Dubbed, 2D and 3D) through the encoding, wrapping, and QC stage
• Must be able to accept and manage change, provide process improvement, cost saving and customer satisfaction suggestions.
• Maintain professional and positive working relationships with internal associates and studio representatives to maintain information flow.
• Special projects/other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
• BA/BS degree in related field preferred but not required.
• Some experience in client services; traditional post-production or entertainment industry background helpful.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including afternoon and/or evenings.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of Deluxe and customer/client sensitive information.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situations.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Solid technical understanding of the post-production industry helpful.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.