Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator? Position Title
The Account Coordinator is responsible for coordinating titles and projects requested by Deluxe Media's clients.
About the Team (Localization)
Localization is the process of translating and adapting content to specific geographical regions for consumption in local markets. Though many services make up the elements of the localization process including dubbing and subtitling, the goal of localization is to be authentic to the content being created, protecting the creative vision, specifically for a target market, no matter their language, culture, or location.
Deluxe is one of the world's leading localization providers to the entertainment industry. We provide clients and therefore end users with a worldwide service offering in over 50 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and streaming services.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of job coordination including client communication, job entry, project tracking, element shipping, file delivery, recognition of sales opportunities, and billing preparation. Creates loyal customers by providing exceptional customer service.
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and project estimates
• Creates and enters client job orders into database
• Schedules jobs with Studio Operations Department and consults with the Senior Account Manager and Director of Audio Operations as needed
• Create, maintain, and communicate project timelines and budgets to clients
• Maintains grids and/or databases with daily status updates for respective clients
• Develops and nurtures an understanding of audio procedures and processes
• Greets and assists clients visiting facility and interfaces with clients
• Assists Senior Account Manager in correspondence with clients regarding job orders including:
• Budgets, job revisions, and answering client questions
• Anomaly reports and quality issues
• Completion e-mails, shipping instructions, and file delivery
• Coordinates orders with outside departments, vendors, and freelance engineers in conjunction with Studio Operations department:
• Orders dubs, subtitling, etc.
• Coordinates offsite mixing, restoration, and editorial services
• Checks on orders and projects after each step to ensure clients are notified in a timely manner of any problems, additional costs, and changes in schedule
• Ensures deliverables meet all client specifications and are delivered on time
• Researches previous orders and special projects as directed
• Provides back-up coverage for other Account Coordinators, Leads, or Directors during time off
• Monitors and updates billing status for Leads/Directors
• Prepares invoices for review within three days of project completion
• Ships client elements out of facility per company procedure
• Assists in taking new sales calls
• Other duties as assigned
What You Bring:
• BA or BS degree preferred
• 2-3 years of previous experience in post-production projection management preferred
• Must be proficient with mac software as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and database applications
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process
• Previous experience in film, television, and/or audio restoration/preservation is preferred, but not required
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.