Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/9/2020 1:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator? Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with presence in 9 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator for Audio Services. This position will be located in Hollywood, CA
The Account Coordinator is responsible for coordinating titles and projects requested by Deluxe Media's clients. The position is responsible for all aspects of job coordination including client communication, job entry, project tracking, element shipping, file delivery, recognition of sales opportunities, and billing preparation. Creates loyal customers by providing exceptional customer service.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and project estimates
• Creates and enters client job orders into database
• Schedules jobs with Studio Operations Department and consults with Senior Production Lead and Director of Audio Operations as needed
• Create, maintain, and communicate project timelines and budgets to clients
• Maintains grids and/or databases with daily status updates for respective clients
• Develops and nurtures an understanding of audio procedures and processes
• Greets and assists clients visiting facility and interfaces with clients
• Assists Senior Production Lead in correspondence with clients regarding job orders including:
• Budgets, job revisions, and answering client questions
• Anomaly reports and quality issues
• Completion e-mails, shipping instructions, and file delivery
• Coordinates orders with outside departments, vendors, and freelance engineers in conjunction with Studio Operations department:
• Orders dubs, subtitling, etc.
• Coordinates offsite mixing, restoration, and editorial services
• Checks on orders and projects after each step to ensure clients are notified in a timely manner of any problems, additional costs, and changes in schedule
• Ensures deliverables meet all client specifications and are delivered on time
• Researches previous orders and special projects as directed
• Provides back-up coverage for other Account Coordinators, Leads, or Directors during time off
• Monitors and updates billing status for Leads/Directors
• Prepares invoices for review within three days of project completion
• Ships client elements out of facility per company procedure
• Assists in taking new sales calls
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred
• 2-3 years of previous experience in post-production projection management preferred
• Must be proficient with mac software as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and database applications
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process
• Previous experience in film, television, and/or audio restoration/preservation is preferred, but not required
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.