Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Audio Description Account Coordinator. This position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Coordinate materials, translators for audio description projects-broadcast and theatrical.
• Maintain up-to-date scheduling / coordination on database.
• Some client interaction is required, primarily via email.
• Prepare and send internal communications to critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Coordinate with internal operations teams and contract with outside vendors and freelancers when applicable.
• Ensure final product is delivered on time, within budget, and meets all client specifications.
• Individual will, at times, perform quality assurance testing on audio description tracks against video for audio description files.
• Functions as a backup for other coordinators as necessary.
• Assist with billing packets.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production or account coordinator experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, small-team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.