Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
The Account Coordinator position is responsible to assist with all levels of the Studio Account team to ensure the successful implementation of studio release strategies. This person will serve as a secondary point of contact for DTDC, studios, carriers, and all others in relation to their account. They must be available as a backup contact after hours to resolve any urgent issues in regard to their studios.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Describes the expectations of the role
• Maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time.
• Monitor emails and reply to clients in a timely manner.
• Enter bookings for domestic clients
• Issue screening keys
• Create projectionist letters and upload to the Cinema Portal and Kraken.
• Must be able to accept and manage change and provide process improvement, cost saving and customer satisfaction suggestions.
• Maintain professional and positive working relationships with internal associates and studio representatives to maintain information flow.
• Provide the studios with accurate and timely communication regarding screenings, promos, sneaks, and wide releases so they can make informed decisions.
• Special projects/other duties as assigned.
• Send work order request to project management.
• Monitor domestic releases and make sure we have everything needed from client.
• Create Wiki pages for new titles and Studios.
• Enter bookings for International clients.
• Create DKDM's.
• Complete billing for domestic bookings.
• Enter work orders for international billing.
REQUIREMENTS – Describe the professional experiences, educational background, knowledge, and behavior required to fulfill the role responsibilities
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Administration, or Computer field desired; Equivalent work experience in a related field will be considered if determined to be in the best interests of Deluxe or the Account Management Team.
• 1-2 years' experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• Must be able to work afternoon and/or evening shifts.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of Deluxe and customer/client sensitive information.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team leader.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Solid technical understanding of the distribution industry helpful.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
• Ability to sit for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports, and correspondences.
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
• Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast paced environment.
• Working indoors in air-conditioned atmosphere without access to see outside.
• Be present for assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including week-ends and holidays.
• Ability to professionally greet visitors and use proper phone etiquette when answering phones.
• Ability to have a clean and organized workstation
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe' s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all of its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors and content owners.