Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
About the Role
The Account Coordinator supports the account management team in the day to day running of our client's accounts.
Collates and consolidates all title relevant information provided by the account management team, passing this on to DTDC operational areas using both our proprietary production management software and via email in a concise and structured manner ensuring that projects are delivered on schedule and to the highest standard.
Works closely with the account management team to ensure that DTDC operations and clients have all up-to-date, relevant information pertaining to a project.
The successful candidate will be expected to become a point of contact for our clients, over the phone, via email and in person and help take responsibility for the successful delivery of large scale titles.
• Gathering and assimilating client information and schedules
• Providing detailed planning to operational areas
• Inputting all projects and associated processes/work orders into the production system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Working with other members of the client services team and the scheduling department to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Monitor and track work through operations, prioritising and chasing activities in line with client deadlines, ensuring that production system is accurately updated at all times.
• Resolve any issues relating to timelines or scheduling conflicts, updating the account management team at regular intervals.
• Ensure data entry is accurate and updated to facilitate invoicing and billing.
• Respond to billing queries raised by the account management team and finance department.
• Liaise with other UK and international DTDC entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects.
• Learn, understand and adhere to DTDC workflows and procedures as well as new technologies relating to digital cinema and online video
• Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Late nights and weekend work will be required from time to time
• A high level of literacy and numeracy.
• Film, Post Production, Digital Cinema, Theatrical or Broadcast industry
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with peaks and troughs in project work
• Experience using a media order software package
• Ability to work without supervision in a scheduling, bookings or production role
• Excellent communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of planning and organisational skills
• Results orientated
• Works well in a team and be collaborative
• Customer focus
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.