Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
The role of the Client Coordinator is to manage orders for our client through the Deluxe managed supply chain, focusing on defined areas of the workflow as determined by the Senior Account Managers and the Key Account Manager. This role is part of a larger team which is responsible for delivering our clients content, including video, audio and subtitles, to transmission schedules and license start dates.
The position reports to the Senior Account Manager.
• Managing the clients' requirements according to deadlines and available resources
• Ordering tape and file based media from suppliers and request replacements when necessary, liaising with the client
• Regular drive management to ensure files are purged, moved or archived to prevent storage issues
• Ensuring in-house system is used correctly to reflect the work carried out at Deluxe Media. For example, ensuring jobs are being raised accurately for the Content and Media Services department
• Sensibly prioritising clients' work with other colleagues
• Organising edit schedules (linear and non-linear), if necessary, in conjunction with other coordinators
• Dispatching material as per client's requests
• Maintaining library/inventories for certain clients, whilst ensuring client material held at Deluxe is done so according to the agreements in place. Managing material clear-downs, returns and wipe requests
• Creating accurate throughput figures.
• Attending internal and external meetings when required
• Liaising with Deluxe staff on all levels as and when required
• Liaising with Broadcasters and Compliance units if required by the client
• General administration relating to the above
• Accurate record keeping and filing of emails along with other correspondence is vital and must be available on request
• Assisting colleagues when required
• Attending Client meetings on site or at client sites, and Internal meetings with colleagues / management.
• Have an understanding of relevant SLAs and contribute to the team meeting those SLAs
• Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, localisation vendors (internal and external), suppliers and other Deluxe offices through daily communication and timely responses to any and all queries
• Any other reasonable duty associated with the position.
Skills, experience and abilities required
• Previous experience of coordinating client business requirements within this industry
• Able to accept responsibility for work handled on behalf of clients
• Ability to prioritise workload
• The ability to work as part of a strong client coordination team
• Meticulous accuracy
• Excellent communication abilities – good telephone manner essential together with professional approach to the use of email
• Unfazed by every changing deadlines.
• Thorough knowledge of working in Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word and Excel. Advanced Excel skills would be an advantage.
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 26 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity. Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business. Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company. Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company. Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support. Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.