Deluxe EntertainmentHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe is a global company with presence in
9 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator in the Audio Services group. This position will be located in Hollywood, CA.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for coordinating titles and projects requested by Deluxe's clients. The position is responsible for all aspects of job coordination including client communication, job entry, project tracking, element shipping, file delivery,
recognition of sales opportunities, and billing preparation. Creates loyal customers by providing exceptional customer service.
• Creates and enters client job orders into database.
• Maintains spreadsheet grids and/or databases with daily status updates for respective clients.
• Assists in taking new sales calls.
• Coordinates jobs with Scheduling and consults with Account Director/Manager, Sr. Studio Manager, and other account management teams as needed.
• Develops and nurtures an understanding of audio procedures and processes.
• Greets and assists clients visiting facility, interfaces with clients, and coordinates client hospitality with the Hospitality team.
• Assists Account Director/Manager and other Account Coordinators in correspondence with clients regarding job orders including:
• Budgets, job revisions, and answering client questions.
• Anomaly reports and quality issues.
• Completion e-mails, shipping instructions, and file delivery.
• Checks on orders and projects after each step to ensure clients are notified in a timely manner of any problems, additional costs, and changes in schedule.
• Ensures deliverables meet all client specifications and are delivered on time.
• Researches previous orders and special projects as directed.
• Provides back-up coverage for other Account Coordinators during their time off.
• Monitors and updates billing status for Account Directors and Account Managers.
• Prepares invoices for review within three days of project completion.
• Ships client elements out of facility per company procedure.
• Coordinates orders with outside departments, vendors, and freelance engineers in conjunction with Scheduling department:
• Orders dubs, subtitling, etc. with other Deluxe groups
• Coordinates offsite services, such as editorial and mixing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Relevant college education or previous experience in post-production preferred.
• Must be proficient with Mac software as well as Word, Excel, and database applications.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Previous experience in film, television, and/or audio restoration/preservation is preferred, but not required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.