Delux Pay LLCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Delux Pay LLC. a payroll provider for the entertainment industry (TV, Film & Theater), is seeking an eager and energetic Paymaster to join our team. The roll of the Paymaster is to pay employees and compile payroll information by managing payroll process end to end. You will also be interacting with the client and fielding questions during and after the payroll process.
Paymaster Job Duties:
• Prepare and Maintain payroll information in payroll software systems by entering employee data utilizing daily vouchers and start paperwork received.
• Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, deductions, job titles and department/division transfers.
• Prepare and email daily payroll batch reports and invoices to production for approval; This includes payroll summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and SAG Union wages.
• Adjust payroll batches as needed using edits received from Production.
• Review payroll liabilities and approve the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Pay employees through issuance of paychecks in a timely manner after approval and funds are received from the production.
• Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
• Reconcile and report SAG PHW reports and payments as required.
• Field general payroll related questions and requests from employee and Productions.
• Maintain payroll guidelines by helping to write and update policies and procedures.
• Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies as necessary.
This is a Full Time Job opportunity. Salary range is $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year Company benefit package to be discussed at time of the interview.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online