Associate Video Operator & Editor
DeltatrePlaya Vista, CA
The Associate Video Operator & Editor opportunity is ideal for new grads or undergrads, looking to break into sports and ready for their next big challenge.
deltatre is looking for sharp, football fans to join our team and enlarge our Events Operators team. Come on board and you will be involved in one of the most dynamic and exciting Sports competitions in the world, at the heart of digital sports and on the forefront of Sports Media innovation.
Be part of live Sports events from our Operation Center, a high-tech backstage environment where your editorial and storytelling activities will be seen by millions of passionate Football fans across the globe; are you willing to accept the challenge?
• The Associate Video Operator & Editor will identify opportunities for live storytelling and work in tandem with in-house and client/teams to create an immersive live experience for fans.
• Work closely with the Events Operations team to establish successful workflows and high editorial standards, providing on-site live coverage of events, with an emphasis on video related coverage.
• Works across multiple media platforms to create and curate the most accurate, timely and engaging match video-clips and highlights related content for fans.
• Use our proprietary suite of video editing tools according to Client's editorial guidelines.
• EDUCATION: In possession of/pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Film, Media or related field.
• EXPERIENCE: previous experience in creating and managing content, and publishing to live streams is a plus.
• Passion for sports and a strong knowledge of teams/schools, players and storylines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize work in fast paced environment and multitask.
• Strong interpersonal skills; Comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of an organization, particularly senior levels.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize, and fulfill multiple tasks with attention to
details and deadlines.
• Experience working with a variety of video editing, motion graphics, compositing, visual effects and digital content management
• Flexible schedule: Sporting events take place on nights, weekends, holidays and everything in-between.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online