Dejavu DubaiDubai, AE
Full Time Job
Dejavu is a globally recognized production company with offices in the United Arab Emirates / Lebanon / Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / India specializing in various genres like TV Commercials, Documentaries, Corporate Films, Branded Content and Music Videos. Dejavu is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Over the last 17 years of its existence, Dejavu has won numerous awards at prestigious shows such as Cannes, NY Festivals, LIA, ADC and many more.
Having its own post department with a team of editors and online artists is what separates Dejavu from other production houses and it enables them to monitor all aspects of the project right from the pre-production planning all the way to the final output delivery.
At Dejavu we bring together the best talent to do the best work brilliantly, combining craftsmanship, data and technology to bring creativity to life and achieve the best results.
We aspire to never stop innovating and to be happy giving everything while doing what we love.
• Reporting to the Executive Producer/Head of Production, the Bidding Producer works directly under him/her to bid on all assigned projects.
• To brief, prepare budgets, bid letters and production calendars for film shoots and stills shoots. Work on and control the multiple rounds of changes that are often required as part of the bidding process.
• Work closely with the Head of Production to respond to creative briefs for production & Post Production executions on a wide range of budgets.
• In conjunction with the Production team, feed into and update shared department calendars and status documents.
• Gather competitive quotes and negotiate effectively with agencies and suppliers.
• Work closely with the Head of Production to select crews and suppliers to meet production requirements.
• Demonstrate ability to act decisively and sensitively, managing internal and external expectations.
• Negotiate and finalize with the client any budget adjustments and explore opportunities for any additional projects.
• Regular liaison with departmental heads on process and inter-departmental communications and relations.
• Knowledge of filming in different countries apart from the UAE to prepare outdoor shoot bids.
• Works closely with Director's researcher to put forth the right talents for the Bid be it Directors, Photographers, Content Creators.
• Coordinate awarded jobs between Production Departments/Assigned Line Producer
• Create Schedules for the bids keeping in mind all the current and upcoming Projects.
• Liaise with Head of Production & Executive Producer on job status on a regular basis.
• Constant contact with Agency Producer during the Bidding process.
• Track the job to the approved client budget to ensure your bids are always accurate.
• Stays current of studio capacity and talent capabilities in order to effectively create bids.
• Act as a contact and Report overages to the Head of Production, General Manager, and client when needed.
• Maintaining relations with current clients/agencies for current and future bids.
• Know where all show reels/deconstructs are held and making sure they are updated.
• Attends all client meetings relating to upcoming projects.
• At least 4 years experience within a Production House with basic knowledge of Post Production as well.
• Familiarity with creative tools: PC/Mac literate, word/Pages and excel/numbers proficiency needed
• Scheduling and organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and volume of work
• Ability to schedule, prioritize and multitask
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great communication skills [written and verbal]
• Knowledge of all delivery formats
• College degree in related field. A combination of work experience and education can be substituted
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online