Intern - A&R
Decade Plus MusicLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Decade Plus Music (DPM) is a publishing company that has some of the largest names in songwriting and production for Music overseas. With various #1 placements, DPM is bridging the cultural gap and revolutionizing the expectations for publishing in Asia.
Decade Plus Music is seeking an Intern for the A&R Team
- Managing the development of writers and producers
- Scheduling sessions between writers and producers
- Organizing writing camps for labels
- Maintaining the DPM calendar and scheduling duties
- Oversee the creative process
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Attends internal staff meetings
- Familiarity with the A&R position is preferred
- Familiarity with music globally is required
- Knowledge of music publishing is a plus
- Familiarity with Music Business is a plus
- Fluency in foreign languages is a plus
- Must have exceptional grammar skills
- Must have a computer / laptop (Mac OS preferred)
- Computer Skills: MS Excel / Google Sheets, iCal required.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail, understand, and follow written or oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Must be available and willing to work flexible hours as needed.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
Internship under Decade Plus Music will be part-time (up to 20 hours a week) for 3 months. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for internship without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. School credit is available and internship will begin from July 19th, 2021 - October 18th, 2021.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online