Summer Intern - Youth TV&Film/Commercial/Print/VO
DDO Artists AgencyNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
DDO Artists Agency is seeking a part-time intern for the LA Youth Department, which encompasses TV/Film, Commercial, Voice-Over, and Print divisions. DDO is a bi-coastal talent agency that takes pride in the personalized relationships we form with our diverse roster of clients. Our work environment leans towards casual, but can quickly become fast-paced - great for promoting growth in our interns. You'll be working side-by-side with our agents, interacting with our clients, and learning about contracts, unions, and relationships between agencies and casting. You'll also receive a Performance Review with constructive feedback at the end of your internship. DDO is a great place to begin or continue your journey into the entertainment industry!
CURRENTLY REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME DUE TO COVID
Length: 3 months
Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM, Minimum 2 days/week
Unpaid, but with opportunities to move up since we hire almost exclusively from within!
College credit available upon request
REMOTE but must be able to work on West Coast hours.
MUST be positive & eager to learn about the entertainment business, and good with parents & children!
Start Date: February 9, 2023. Ends May 19, 2023.
Looking for someone who is committed, detail oriented, organized and eager to learn!
- Reading and understanding casting breakdowns
- Email correspondence
- Working with online accounts used by actors and casting (Actor's Access, Breakdown Express, LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Sides Express)
- Saving Talent paperwork and updating detailed spreadsheets
- Inputting confidential client information (inEntertainment)
- Helping the agents with various tasks as needed
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office, PC Proficiency
- Strong Attention to Detail, Initiative, Multi-tasking Skills, Phone & Email Etiquette, Superior Work Ethic & Organization
- Must have a working Laptop and decent Wifi. Application and video downloads are required.
*YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER*
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
DDO is working from home to adapt to COVID regulations and keep all staff safe. Your training will be remote. We ask that you live in the LA area as a backup in case situations change.
Salary: College credit available.
1. Why you'd be a good fit for our agency & Youth department.
2. Your availability Monday - Friday (Days and hours).
3. A kids movie/TV show you are excited to watch and why!
*YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER* Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online