Intern - Talent Agency VO, Commercial, & Print
DDO Artists AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Talent Agency VO, Commercial, & Print jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Talent Agency VO, Commercial, & Print postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Seeking 2 TECH SAVVY, ORGANIZED MULTI-TASKERS with EXTREME ATTENTION TO DETAIL for an internship with our established commercial department! Come get the inside scoop on this fast-paced, lucrative sector of the entertainment industry!
As an intern at DDO, you're not at the bottom of the totem pole - you're a valued team member. Hard work does NOT go unnoticed. We hire almost exclusively from within, so excellent interns have an opportunity for upward mobility!
Currently remote however may be in person depending on Covid Restrictions!
- Send out auditions and call clients to confirm (LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Breakdown Express)
- Input clients bookouts into all systems
- Record and maintain client paperwork and information (inEntertainment)
- Update records as needed (Google Drive)
- Special projects for capable interns!
• Superb attention to detail
• Advanced organizational skills
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Google Drive)
• Professional phone etiquette
- 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and/or Tuesday and Thursdays
- Starts IMMEDIATELY
- Three-month commitment
- College credit offered (not required!)
- No previous entertainment experience required!
TO APPLY, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND TELL US:
- Why you're interested in being our intern
- Your availability (days and hours)