Intern - Adult Commercial/VoiceOver Dept
DDO Artists AgencyNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
DDO Artists Agency is seeking a diligent, TECH-SAVVY part-time intern to assist our LA Commercial and Voice-Over Departments. With offices in LA and NY, DDO is a bi-coastal talent agency that takes pride in the personalized relationships we form with our diverse roster of clients. Our work environment leans towards casual, but can quickly become fast-paced - great for promoting growth in our interns. You'll be working side-by-side with the agent, interacting with clients, and learning about contracts, unions, and relationships between agencies and casting. You'll also receive a Performance Review with constructive feedback at the end of your internship. DDO is a great place to begin or continue your journey into the entertainment industry!
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Tue/Thu, 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (If necessary, we are willing to accommodate half-days and other alterations)
- Unpaid, but with opportunities to move up since we hire almost exclusively from within!
- College credit available upon request
- MUST live in LA or the surrounding area and be able to commute to the office
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Read and understand casting breakdowns
- Work with online accounts used by actors and casting (LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Voicebank, Actor's Access, Breakdown Express)
- Call talent for auditions and respond to questions/concerns
- Collect, review, and edit VO audition files, and address any technical issues (Audacity)
- Record and maintain confidential client information (inEntertainment)
- Maintain our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram)
- Familiarity with Audacity, editing & recording audio is PREFERRED
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office, PC Proficiency
- Strong Attention to Detail, Initiative, Multi-tasking Skills, Phone & Email Etiquette, Superior Work Ethic & Organization
Why you'd be a good fit for our agency and the Commercial/VO departments
Your availability (Days and hours)
A movie/tv show you're excited about (recent/upcoming)
If you do not include all of the above, your application will not be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online