DDO artists agencylos angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant, commercial talent agent
DDO Artists Agency is seeking an exceptional assistant to support our Commercial Talent Agents within our LA office. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for growth. Candidates must have at least 1 year previous agency or casting experience.
The ideal candidate:
• Experience with Casting Networks, Casting Frontier and Actors Access
• Is able to communicate effectively with different personality types
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
• Is able to handle multiple tasks while remaining detail-oriented and organized
• Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines
• PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail etc.)
• inEntertainment experience is a huge plus
This person will report directly to agents and must be comfortable working as a team player.
401K, health, Dental and vision insurance after 3 months of full-time employment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online